Preventative Maintenance Contracts
Don't wait for unexpected breaks or malfunctions to render your OR table unusable.
A Preventative Maintenance Contract will catch problems before they occur, avoiding costly downtime and repairs.
With your contract, wear, tear and change are anticipated and continuous corrective actions are taken to ensure peak efficiency and minimize any deterioration. MedRecon Preventative Maintenance Contracts offer a planned and controlled program of systematic inspection, adjustment, lubrication and replacement of components, as well as performance testing and analysis of each surgical table in your hospital or surgery center.
Our one- to three-year contracts extend the life of your surgical table and come with the peace of mind of knowing your OR tables are always operating in optimum condition. Each contract can be customized to fit your facility's needs.
MedRecon Preventative Maintenance Contract Advantages
An OR budget is controlled and expensive repairs and costly downtime avoided
- Service and repair of Amsco, Midmark, Ritter, Maquet, Shampaine, Skytron or any other make or model OR table
- A scheduled inspection of each OR table under contract is performed to review the common issues associated with in-service operating room tables
- Each surgical table will be regularly adjusted and lubricated to ensure safe, trouble-free operation
- Key working parts will be inspected to avoid unexpected breakage
- Service contracts include on-site repairs as well as routine preventative maintenance to keep your surgery tables in top condition
- FREE loaner table* is provided in the event an OR table is required to be removed for repairs
- Contracts are customized for your hospital or surgery center's precise needs
- Stock parts available for many so-called obsolete operating room tables
- Your hospital is billed only AFTER work is completed, NEVER in advance
- OR table service and repair has been our only business for almost 40 years
*Loaner tables are available if needed free of charge except for the cost of freight. Loaners are only free when an order has been placed for rebuilding, repair or sale of a table.