Rebuild your OR table — and save!
Stretch your OR budget without sacrificing patient care or safety . . . let us rebuild your poorly functioning surgical table for a third of the cost to buy new.
Thousands of medical institutions across country have already taken advantage of this time and money saving option. Shouldn't you?
For a fraction of a new surgical table's cost, have your existing table rebuilt—inside and out!
We'll completely rebuild your Amsco, Midmark, Ritter, Maquet, Shampaine, Skytron or any other make or model OR table from the ground up using the most extensive and comprehensive process in the industry today.
The result? Your operating room table's performance, reliability and life expectancy will be the same (or better) than a brand new surgical table. We can even add additional features and capacities if needed.
This solution includes a
- Complete Rebuild—Each OR table is totally disassembled, disinfected and rebuilt. A complete overhaul of the hydraulic system is performed and the rebuilt table undergoes a series of tests to ensure long-term dependability.
- FREE Loaner Table—Our goal is to make this process as easy for you as possible. That’s why we offer you a FREE loaner table while your surgery table is out for repairs.
- Two-Year Warranty—We are so confident in the work we do that every rebuilt surgical table comes with our exclusive two-year guarantee.
A rebuilt table is good for the budget . . . and good for the planet. Rebuilding your surgical table is an earth-friendly alternative and the money saved can be used for other capital purchases to improve your OR capabilities.
What's the Rebuild/Exchange Process?
It's simple. Before you send us your orthopedic table, urology table, fracture table or any other surgical table, we'll ship you a completely rebuilt OR table—the same model you need to have rebuilt. Essentially, you're trading your operating table for a newly rebuilt one, giving you the opportunity to see the finished product before you turn over your old table to us.
Once you are satisfied with the table, let us know and we will make the arrangements to pick up your original table in exchange.
- Doctor's Hospital in Georgia recently rebuilt all nine of their OR tables, three at a time. MedRecon supplied comparable loaner tables, so there was no down time. They saved approximately $150,000 over purchasing new without compromising quality!
- Doylestown Hospital in Pennsylvania recently rebuilt seven OR tables, saving approximately $119,000 over new!
- Vanderbilt University Hospital in Tennessee saved $126,000 by rebuilding 12 tables one at a time over a 12 month period.
- St.Mary's Hospital in Minnesota saved by rebuilding 22 tables while adding features they couldn't find on new tables. rebuild